Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Wedding Photography....My first !

September 17, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments Category :





My 1st wedding assignment.....When i was asked to Shoot a wedding in Ahmedabed for like 5 days i was a little skeptical about it since the shoot would be for 5 long days. Anyway i thought i should be exploring the opportunity and started preparing for it. I read a lot about wedding Photography. Reading always prepares you mentally for the shoot and It also gives some visual perspectives with helps while shooting. checking if the gear was good enough for Capturing the events was also a huge task. The 5 day events included, Ganesh Pooja, Haldi, Sangeet, Mehendi, Bharaat, Wedding and the Reception.That was quite a lot of events to cover. Since all the Events happened Indoors i decided i will go for an external flash and Invested in one.  Now i feel very good about investing in the flash since it allows me to shoot at ISO 200-400 giving me sharper pictures. It also helps you to decide the amount of light you would want for that particular shot. That was the 1st time i was using an External flash. Even though i got some incredibly good shots using it, it suffered sometimes with the bouncing. Knowing where to bounce your flash is a seperate immense topic by itself and this trip really help me understand that. If not fully, at-least partly. At the end of the day My first Wedding assignment has taught me a lot and has given me the practical exposure of shooting a complete wedding portfolio. Now I am at a better understanding of what is needed to shoot a wedding and what has to be shot during the events . I am really happy for exploring my 1st opportunity... 

The Ganesh Pooja-To kick start the marriage by seeking his blessings
Ganesh puja



Haldi ceremony

Haldi ceremony at guy's place

Haldi ceremony at Bride's place


Bride's Lehenga

Bride's jewellary
Mehendi ceremony

Mehendi

Mehendi








RELATED POSTS

0 comments